Just like some of the more traditional treadmills from Cybex, the Total Access Treadmill has a 60″ x 22″ belt, a top speed of 12.4 mph, Intelligent Suspension and a 5.0 HP motor. Other standard Cybex features include safety handrails and a safety lanyard.
What We Like:
- Track: The Cybex Total Access Treadmill has a roomy 22″ x 60″ running area. The track is long enough for full running strides and has extra width compared with standard treadmill tracks. Unlike other Cybex tracks, this treadmill’s belt is printed with the brand logo in a way that helps the user see that the track is moving. Another safety feature is handrails alongside the track.
- Cushioning: The Total Access and other Cybex treadmills use an Intelligent Suspension System to help people make the most of their energy. This variable cushioning system provides different firmness zones at the front, middle and back of the track. This gives extra support for push-off and extra cushioning for landing.
- Automated Incline: To support a faster metabolic rate and extra muscle toning, this treadmill can tilt up to 15%. Incline controls are placed on the cross bar.
- Powerful Motor: The Cybex Total Access Treadmill has a 5 HP motor. It smoothly supports speeds up to 4 mph.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Trainees get a choice of contact and wireless pulse monitoring. The heart rate feedback is color coded.
- Display:An 8×15 LED display shows speed, incline, time, distance, calories, calories/hr, METs, Watts, Pace and Heart Rate. Raised icons on the console help make it easy to control.
- Optional High-Tech Entertainment & Workouts: For extra workout support, live TV and on-demand entertainment the Total Access Treadmill is available with a 15.6″ monitor. This widescreen monitor is called the E3 View HD and is named for its three high-def viewing modes: Exercise, Entertainment and Escape. Shoppers can also upgrade this purchase with a digital platform called Cybex GO. Cybex GO provides high definition virtual workout environments, music videos, live TV, on-demand video and more.
- Convenience:Speed and incline controls are positioned on a cross bar for easy access during workouts. Other convenience features are two large water bottle holders, a reading rack and an accessory tray.
- Safety: A safety lanyard is permanently attached with a key and can be used to stop the treadmill in case of emergency. Cybex treadmills also have handrails and a user motion detection feature called Safety Sentry.
- Color Choice: This treadmill is available with a choice of 15 standard colors and virtually unlimited premium colors.
- High Capacity: The Total Access Treadmill has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Multilingual:The console can shows readouts in English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish and Dutch.
- Excellent Warranties: This treadmill is sold with generous warranties based on the setting. Like other Cybex treadmills, it is sold with entry commercial, full commercial and residential warranties. Parts are protected for up to three years and the frame is covered for 10.
Cybex Total Access Treadmill Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||60" x 22"|
|Top Speed:||12.4 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||82.5" L x 36" W x 59" H|
- Price: The Cybex Total Access Treadmill delivers good value when extra safety features are needed, but it’s priced too high for most shoppers.
- No Fan: A personal cooling fan is not built into the machine.
The Cybex Total Access Treadmill is a luxury treadmill that helps meet special needs. At the same time, it is perfectly appropriate for typical athletes. Long standard warranties help make this treadmill a good choice for private households with bigger budgets, as well as light commercial and commercial fitness centers.