The Landice L7 is made in the USA and a top-notch option that’s built to last. Along with the larger L8, it’s the world’s only home treadmill with a lifetime parts warranty. Built with aircraft-grade aluminum, Landice treadmill frames are virtually indestructible. The 58″ track on the L7 might feel short for runners over 6 feet, but otherwise this machine is ideal for virtually any athlete or family (long-legged runners will prefer the L8.) At checkout, you can customize your order with three console options as well as various entertainment, suspension, and safety add-ons.
A hidden bonus of Landice treadmills is their extraordinary cushioning. The L7 is low impact to joints and tendons, a great feature for those with joint and mobility issues. This decreased impact will help you avoid injury, exercise longer, and reach fitness goals more efficiently. The power incline also helps reduce impact while boosting calorie burn and targeting specific muscles. The L7 has a maximum incline of 15%.
A fun part of buying a Landice is choosing the console. The high-end option of the three Landice consoles is the Achieve Control Panel, which offers more built-in workouts and additional heart rate monitoring programs. It also provides more stats and preset workout programs compared to the others.
What We Like:
- Powerful Motor: The new L7 has a US-made 4.0 HP continuous duty motor. It supports sprints up to 12 mph and ships with a lifetime warranty.
- Deck Cushioning: The L7 is sold with a choice of cushioning systems. The base price includes VFX Shock Absorption. It’s about five times softer than grass and quite comfortable. For another $300 you can get orthopedic suspension, which offers seven times more cushioning than grass.
- High Quality Treadbelt: The L7 Club Treadmill has a 20″ x 58″ treadbelt. The belt’s quality is far superior to most. While others require waxing and might easily stretch or snap, this belt can run maintenance-free for years. It has four layers of material (others have one or two) and travels along premium rollers.
- Power Incline: The running surface can incline up to 15 percent, which provides challenging cardio workouts, faster calorie burn, and better muscle definition.
- Console Choices: Landice offers the following three treadmill consoles:
- Pro Sports Control Panel – The Pro Sports console is the lease expensive and most basic. Its LCD screen can access five preset workout programs that users can customize by time, speed, and elevation. There are also five custom-made workouts. This control panel does not support multiple user profiles.
- Cardio Control Panel – A great match for those focused on heart rate and performance, the Cardio has two preset heart rate workouts and supports two user-programmed heart rate workouts along with many other programs and three fitness tests. This control panel has a 9″ LCD window. Up to four users can save data and statistics, and the five built-in programs make it easy to get in a great workout without lots of pre-planning for the fitness guru on-the-go.
- Achieve Control Panel – The Achieve console offers the most in terms of workout programs as it offers three more built-in programs compared with the Cardio option as well as an extra user-defined program and two additional user-defined heart rate monitoring programs. The 9” LCD screen is easy to clean.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: All versions of the L7 allow wireless heart rate monitoring in addition to the built-in hand grip pulse sensors.
- Extra Features: The list of optional equipment includes a treadmill television, a tablet computer bracket, a VESA-D bracket capable of supporting a monitor up to 19”, medical rails (long safety bars), and orthopedic cushioning. The machine ships with amenities such as a fan, bottle holder, USB port, and speakers.
- Tablet Computer Bracket: We recommend adding the tablet bracket to help keep this durable fitness machine up to date. That way, even as digital tech changes for TV shows and workout apps, you can always have a relevant screen docked on your treadmill.
- Safety: A safety lanyard can stop the fitness machine if you fall. An emergency stop button is beneath the console as well. Hospital-grade safety rails are also optional.
- High Capacity: The L7 has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Excellent Warranty: Unlike any other treadmill manufacturer, Landice sells their machines with lifetime coverage on the frame and parts. In-home labor is free during the first year if you live within 60 miles of the dealer’s nearest store.
Landice L7 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||20" x 58"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||76" L x 35" W x 58" H|
|Built-In Programs:||Depends on console|
- Size: This is a non-folding treadmill, so it might be too large for your home. The footprint is 35″ wide x 76″ long and 58″ high.
- Weight: Like other club-quality treadmills, the L7 weighs more than 300 pounds. So don’t expect to move this machine around with ease.
- Price: The L7 offers good value in the long term since it’s so durable, but the price tag will still be too expensive for some shoppers.
The Landice L7 is easily one of the best residential treadmills available in terms of quality. It’s appealing in every category, making it worth the higher price tag. The treadmill ships with excellent basics and offers a number of tempting upgrades from entertainment options to safety rails. It’s a top recommendation for those seeking the quality of a health club treadmill and the value of a lifetime guarantee.