Landice L770 LTD Pro Trainer Review
The Landice L770 LTD Trainer Treadmill body is sold with a choice of four consoles. Of these, the Pro Trainer console described here is the simplest in terms of workout programming. All consoles in the L770 LTD collection can be fit with Landice Vision, a 12” TV with DVD player.
What We Like
- Simple Console – The Pro Trainer is the L770 LTD’s basic console. It features an easy-to-use two-color display and can show workout data in English and metric units. Five preset workouts are included and there’s space for trainees to save five user-designed workouts too. The more advanced Landice consoles have additional workouts and heart rate monitoring.
- High Quality Treadbelt – The Landice L770 LTD Treadmill has a 58” treadbelt to let all but the tallest runners reach a full stride. The belt is made to endure: with four layers and large rollers, it’s maintenance-free even with heavy gym use.
- Incline – The track can incline 15% to help simulate road running and provide more challenging workouts.
- Powerful Motors – This model houses an American-made 3.0 HP (4.0 CHP) motor. The motor supports a high speed of 11 mph and can operate at top speed for 15 minutes without overheating. Additionally, the L770 LTD also has a powerful secondary motor for the incline. With 1,000 pounds of thrust, it provides smooth elevation and declination even at top speeds.
- iPod Pocket – A special iPod-sized non-slip pocket is built into the console for convenience.
- High Capacity – The Landice L770 LTD Treadmill weighs 300 pounds and has a 400-pound user capacity. It measures 32” wide by 75” long, so it has a large footprint to provide stability.
- Excellent Warranty – Commercial and residential owners of this cardio trainer get the following warranty package: five years on the frame, motor, and other parts plus one year of labor regardless of how much the treadmill is used. The warranty is only valid if the machine is used for less than five hours a day.
The L770 LTD Treadmill with a Pro Trainer console is among Landice’s most affordable machines for light commercial settings. The Pro Trainer console is relatively simple, but the machine has top-of-the-line ergonomics and enough programming to satisfy most users – especially when there’s the distraction of an iPod, a good book, or a TV.
Another version of this machine, the L770 Club Trainer Treadmill, is sold with a more extensive commercial warranty.