Reebok 1410 Treadmill Review
It’s powered by a 4.25 HP motor, has great cushioning, and is sized to accommodate long running strides. Workout and entertainment benefits include 36 workout programs, iFit compatibility, and a 7-inch touchscreen with Android browser. But the incline/decline sealed the deal on this five star treadmill rating: Incline training accelerates your progress dramatically, and at this treadmill’s sale price a 15% incline and 3% decline is rare.
The Reebok 1410 is backed by a confident warranty: lifetime for the frame and motor, five years on other parts, and two years of labor.
What We Like:
- Workout Programs: The 36 built-in training programs include two high-definition videos. The programs address weight loss, speed and endurance goals. Additional workouts that are customized to your personal stats and goals can be downloaded daily if you add an iFit module and membership. iFit makes the treadmill interactive in many ways. Just a few: 1) You can map a route with Google Maps and then travel it on your treadmill! The automatic incline/decline will mimic the rise and fall of the actual terrain. 2) You can compete with Facebook friends in online races. 3) You can download customized treadmill workouts daily.
- Motor: The Reebok 1410 has a 4.25 HP motor. This makes it one of the most powerful home treadmills for the 2014 model year.
- Incline & Decline: Drop pounds and gain tone quickly with incline training! The 1410 treadmill track has a maximum 15% incline and 3% decline.
- Track: The 60” track is long enough for most runners and provides more than enough room for walkers. ZigZag cushioning deflects shock from your body, helping you perform better and require less recovery time between workouts.
- Touchscreen w/ Android: The most popular treadmills for 2014 incorporate touch-screens and Internet browsers. Here you’ll get a 7″ touchscreen with an Android browser, and the Reebok 1910 Treadmill has a 10-inch touchscreen.
- Hi-Fi Speakers: The Reebok 1410 can play from smartphones and other MP3 players.
- Wireless Telemetry: A full wireless heart rate monitoring system (chest strap and receiver) by AccuRate is included. Grip sensors are included too.
- Foldable: Get floor space back after exercise sessions! The SpaceSaver design with shock assist makes it easy to fold this treadmill vertically.
- Capacity: This sturdy unit has a user weight capacity of 375 pounds.
What We Don’t Like:
- Extra cost for iFit: The low price for the “Reebok 1410 with iFit” is a bit deceiving. If you want to use iFit, you need to buy an iFit module and membership separately. Since iFit makes this treadmill much more rewarding, it would be nice if it were included. iFit is enabled on the Reebok 1910 Treadmill.
Highly recommended! The Reebok Fitness 1410 Treadmill gives NordicTracks and other better-known treadmills a run for their money. It has everything you need and more in a home trainer: important physical basics to support great training, plus great electronics to enhance your workouts and provide entertainment.