What We Like
- Convenience: When you buy directly from Smooth Fitness, your treadmill is shipped from one of three North American warehouses for quick delivery.
- Compact size: The treadmill can easily be folded to take up less space.
- Motor: The 6.75 has a quiet but powerful 3.0 HP motor. It supports a treadmill user capacity of 350 pounds.
- Track: The quiet 60”x20” track is roomy enough for runners. It also has a patented shock absorption system.
- Stability: Although the treadmill can be folded, customers report that it’s very stable.
- Audio: The 6.75 has an iPod dock and a deluxe sound system.
- Warranty: Smooth brand treadmill warranties are among the best in the industry. The company includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and parts, plus two years of in-home service.
What We Don’t Like
- Workout programs: The Smooth 6.75 has 13 built-in workout programs. These are adequate, but many comparably priced treadmills now include iFit card readers and have other advanced workout capabilities.
Check out video features of the Smooth 6.75 Treadmill
Smooth Fitness offers one of the best warranty packages in the treadmill industry, and the 6.75 is a solid fitness machine with nice extras. The motor and track are ideal for runners. However, some users will want more entertainment than the audio player and 13 workout programs can provide.