The F65 is a step above Sole Fitness’ lowest priced treadmill, the F63, and has been updated recently. This popular cardio trainer has the track size and power to support runners and walkers alike, plus it offers workout boosts on a 15% power ramp. Main specs include a 3.25 CHP motor, a top speed of 12 mph, and a spacious 60″ x 22″ track. Like all Sole treadmills, this model provides training guidance with 10 workout programs loaded onto its console. Progress is shown on a 7.5″ screen and can also be displayed on the user’s own mobile device. The new Sole F65’s introductory sale price includes shipping and a competitive warranty.
Recently added to all Sole Fitness equipment is an integrated tablet holder, bluetooth audio Speakers, and a USB charging port. The Sole Fitness app communicates with FitBit, MyFitnessPal and other training apps so users can store all workout history in one location. This feature can be used with most iOS and Android mobile devices. Besides tracking data, the Sole Fitness app lets a smartphone or tablet serve as the control center for treadmill workout selections. A trainee can keep the workout view or use other apps while the Sole app records exercise data in the background.
After workouts the F65 Treadmill can easily be folded. When a switch is flipped the deck slowly folds itself upward without need for assistance.
What We Like:
- Compact Design: The F65 can be folded to save space, but don’t mistake it for a wobbly treadmill. Its unique horseshoe-shaped folding frame makes it just as sturdy as non-folding treadmills. To fold or unfold the treadmill, simply flip a switch. The deck will slowly move into place without need for assistance.
- Powerful Motor: The newest F65 Treadmills power workouts with 3.25 CHP motors. Earlier models before 2015 have lower horsepower.
- High Quality Track: Unlike most treadmills available for $1,399, the Sole F65 has a thick track. The track is two-ply for durability and is paired with 2.5″ rollers to promote quiet operation and lighten the demand on the motor.
- Spacious Running Area: The Sole F65 has a 60″ x 22″ running surface. This meets or exceeds the roominess provided on health club treadmills. Older versions of this fitness machine have 58″ x 20″ workout areas.
- Great Cushioning: Sole’s CushionFlex Whisper Deck helps make cardio exercise gentler on your ankles, knees and hips. It’s been proven to reduce joint impact by up to 40% when compared with running on pavement. Additionally the deck is commercial quality and reversible for longevity.
- High Weight Limit. In this price range, the 350 pound weight limit is excellent, making the Sole F65 a great choice for heavier runners on a budget.
- Preset Workouts: Ten workout programs are included to support goals for cardio training, weight loss and muscle toning. Two user profiles can be saved with custom programs for quick-start training. Setting up workouts is made easy with help from a scrolling message center on the treadmill’s 7.5″ LCD.
- No Need for Internet Connection: While Bluetooth is now available, Sole machines are known for their simplicity. They don’t require an internet connection to operate, and you can enjoy six preloaded workout programs from the console.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact pulse monitors are integrated with the machine, plus the treadmill is compatible with wireless chest straps. Heart rate data can be used to control the machine’s challenge level.
- Safety Lanyard: For safety the trainee can use a cord that stops the treadmill if they lose balance.
- Tablet Holder: A tablet computer can serve as the program monitor and send training data to various fitness apps. Sole treadmills have better tablet holders compared with those from last design; a lip on the ledge keeps devices secure.
- Extras: Sole treadmills feature an integrated tablet holder, bluetooth audio Speakers, and a USB charging port. Other extras are cooling fans, water bottle holders and a utility tray. For convenience there are incline and speed controls on the armrests.
- Good warranty: Sole warranties are among the best in the business. The F65 Folding Treadmill arrives with a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, a three-year warranty on electronics and parts, and one year of labor.
Sole F65 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 to 15%|
|Running Area:||22" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||82" L x 37" W x 66" H|
- Short Siderails: Handrails are provided for stability, but they aren’t as long as some runners would like.
- Can’t Download Extra Programs: While many appreciate the simplicity of the Sole F65 treadmill and the fact it doesn’t require internet connection, users are unable to download new workouts.
Sale priced at $1,399 the new Sole F65 is a very good value in its price class. This popular treadmill is foldable, sturdy and engineered for long-term trouble-free use in home gyms.
New for 2021
- Sole now allows users to transfer workout data via Bluetooth from their equipment to their smart devices via the Sole app. That data can also be transferred to other fitness apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the Sole F65 last?
The Sole F65 is a solid machine built to last. When used as instructed, the sturdy frame, two-ply track, 2.5" rollers, and generous weight limit can provide a decade or longer of regular residential use. Best of all, with its Lifetime Warranty, you're protected against manufacturer defects, leaving the power in your hands to make your treadmill last as long as possible.
How much does the Sole F65 weigh?
The Sole F65 weighs 253 pounds.
What are the folded dimensions of the Sole F65?
The Sole F65's folded dimensions are 44" L x 38" W x 71" H.
How hard is it to assemble the Sole F65?
Assembly is pretty straightforward following the instructions, and all hardware needed to get it up and running is included. Since the unit weighs 253 pounds, it's advised to have at least two people available for assembly, which takes around two to four hours to complete.
How do I transfer workout data from the Sole F65 to my smart devices?
Since the Sole F65 is Bluetooth-compatible, you can easily download and track workouts on the Sole app as well as transfer data from Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, and Apple Health.