A high quality treadmill all-around for walkers and runners, the Commercial 1750 has the impressive performance specs of a 3.8 CHP motor, a large and low-maintenance track with incline/decline, and advanced cushioning. Turn the cushioning on for excellent joint protection, or turn it off to better approximate outdoor training.
Buyers get the peace of mind of a five-year parts/electronics warranty plus two years of free service. Overall the 1750 is one of the most enjoyable home treadmills to use and is one of NordicTrack’s best values when sale prices are in effect.
What We Like:
- Touchscreen Control Panel: The Commercial 1750 has a 7″ touchscreen as its all-in-one control center. The screen shows workout progress and lets you catch up on email, read the news, and stay connected with friends on social media.
- Tablet Option: Use your own fitness apps with the treadmill or stream your favorite shows at eye level. A bracket can hold your own tablet computer above the console.
- Built-In Workout Apps: Reach your goals efficiently with guidance from professionally designed workout apps. The new NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is loaded with 38 programs designed by a certified personal trainer. Choose from options especially for speed training, interval training, calorie burn and heart rate control.
- iFit Coach Ready: Unlimited training variety and workout personalization come with iFit Coach, a fitness app that works with the Commercial 1750 (Subscription required). From the treadmill’s 7-inch touchscreen or your own computer, you can access iFit’s automated data logs, unlimited customized workouts designed by certified personal trainers, unlimited Google Maps workouts that simulate real topography, video workouts and more. iFit Coach adapts to your fitness activity to give intelligent guidance about exercise, diet, your sleep schedule and more.
- Incline & Decline: The NordicTrack 1750 treadmill deck inclines by up to 15% and declines by up to 3%. This electronic feature can help boost your metabolic rate, sculpt lean muscles and keep boredom at bay! Also, exercising on a slight slant can be a good choice for people with joint trouble; it shifts body weight and relieves pressure on the knees. The incline/decline is especially fun to use with interactive iFit Google Maps programs that replicate landscapes.
- Motor: The new Commercial 1750 Treadmill has a powerful yet quiet 3.8 CHP drive.
- High Speed: With a top speed of 12 mph, this NordicTrack is one of the fastest available. It’s ideal for runners and is excellent for skip-free interval training.
- Tread Belt: Enjoy a high quality and roomy 60″ x 22″ workout area. The track is 2″ wider than most and the length is comfortable for runners. The belt is made of high quality material too, designed for quiet operation and longevity.
- On/Off Track Cushioning: NordicTrack Runner’s Flex cushioning is especially helpful to competitive runners aiming to simulate outdoor conditions. When the cushioning is activated, the physical shock of exercise is reduced by about 30%… and to replicate the feel of running on asphalt, you can toggle the cushioning to “Off.”
- Heart Rate Monitoring: A complete Bluetooth® heart monitoring system is included. The chest pulse strap can send a continuous reading to the display to help you stay in your optimal training zone for faster results. You can also get a heart rate reading by squeezing sensors built into the treadmill handlebars.
- Three Fans: Keep cool and exercise for longer with help from AutoBreeze fans, which can adjust to your workout pace or be manually set . Two are built into the console to cool your face, and one is integrated with the accessory tray to cool your body.
- Foldable: NordicTrack Commercial Series treadmills can be folded upright for storage. EasyLift telescoping technology makes folding the 1750 simple despite its weight. When unfolded the machine measures 72.25″ L X 34″ W X 61″ H.
- High Capacity: This sturdy unit has a 300 pound maximum user weight.
- Warranty: The manufacturer’s warranty for the Commercial 1750 includes a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame, five years on parts and two years of service.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||-3 to 15%|
|Running Area:||22" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||72.25" L x 34" W x 61 H|
- Assembly: Customer reviews of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 note that setup can be unwieldy. Several people might be needed to move and assemble the machine. Paying extra for professional assembly could be well worth it.
See Our Video Review of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 (2015 Model)
NordicTrack earns an enthusiastic review for the new Commercial 1750 Treadmill and we consider it one of this years best buys. This popular model is even better than the previous version, now equipped with a more streamlined frame and high-definition touchscreen. The 1750 is normally the cheapest model in the Commercial Series but it’s hardly “entry level.” This cardio trainer is a luxurious option that can satisfy most runners as well as power walkers.
For a similar alternative with even more horsepower and a wider touchscreen, see the NordicTrack Commercial 2450.