Bodycraft TR1180 Review
What We Like:
- Motor: With a 3.0 HP motor, the TR1180 home treadmill is strong enough for light commercial use.
- Track: The TR1180’s 58”x20” track is top-notch. First, it’s roomy enough for most athletes. Second, it’s two-ply for extra durability. Third, Bodycraft’s orthopedic SmartTrack Running System promotes comfort with eight kinetic energy dampers.
- Console: Reviewers like the Bodycraft TR1180’s handy shortcut keys and easy-to-read data displays showing speed, time, distance, incline, pulse, pace, elevation gained, and calories burned.
- Music: The TR1180 is equipped with built-in speakers and an iPod/MP3 dock.
- Convenience: Bodycraft treadmills can be collapsed with easy-drop technology. At the same time, customers report that they’re very sturdy.
- Warranty: Bodycraft treadmills were sold with excellent warranties. The purchase price included a lifetime frame warranty, a 40 year motor warranty, five years on parts, and a generous two years of labor.
What We Don’t Like:
- Discontinued: The TR1180, like the other Bodycraft treadmills, has been discontinued. This might make repairs difficult.
Bodycraft manufactures high quality, attractive fitness equipment, and their treadmills earned great reputations. The TR1180 review is easy to use, has an above-average track, and has a nice sound system.
It’s normally not advisable to purchase a discontinued model, especially secondhand since the warranty is non-transferable. Nonetheless, the Bodycraft was sold with such an extensive warranty that a secondhand purchase is worth considering.