Bowflex Treadmill Reviews
Long before Bowflex treadmills were on the horizon, Bowflex was a home fitness pioneer. Back in 1986 the company began its journey with the Bowflex 2000X, a strength trainer that sounded futuristic at the time — and by introducing low-impact tension resistance it was truly revolutionary. Since then Bowflex has continued to innovate with all-in-one home gyms, treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, and treadmill-elliptical hybrids. What do all Bowflex products have in common? Each is optimized for exercising with minimal harsh impact and achieving rapid results. These benefits are inseparable: That is, the reduced impact helps make the extraordinary Bowflex results possible. Bowflex treadmills and other Bowflex trainers let people exercise harder for longer, with less perceived exertion and less need for recovery time.
Below we introduce three series especially for treadmill shoppers. First are Bowflex TreadClimbers, which are incline trainers for walking. Next are Bowflex Max Trainers, which have special appeal to runners. Then we check out the new Bowflex Results Treadmills for 2022. Bowflex Results treadmills are designed for all training intensities (walking, jogging and running).
Bowflex and Bowflex Results fitness machines are manufactured by Nautilus, Inc. of Vancouver, Washington.
Bowflex indoor bikes are state-of-the-art and high-tech. Equipped for virtual runs and digital training, they let users earn the burn for sure. All of the Bowflex bikes for 2022 come ready for the JRNY Fitness App and bring a host of entertainment options, as well as Bluetooth capabilities. With 100 levels of resistance offered by each, there’s really no way to outgrow a Bowflex bike.
Bikes for 2022 include the C6 ($999), the C7 ($1,099), the Bowflex VeloCore with a 16-inch screen (1,799), and the VeloCore with a 22-inch screen ($2,199). The biggest difference you’ll note between is the screen size, which ranges from a backlit LCD metric console to a 22-inch HD touchscreen.
Bowflex Max Trainers have special appeal to runners. These cross trainers allow the same sort of exercise as treadmills, but with reduced risk thanks to elliptical-inspired motion. You can pump your arms and legs as if running outside, yet you’ll put virtually zero impact on your joints. Spending just a few 14-minute sessions per week can deliver rapid results for weight management, cardiovascular endurance and all-around body strengthening.
Max Trainers for 2022 are the M6, M9 and Max Total 16. Prices range from $999 to $2,599. All the machines have the same weight and dimensions. Some advantages of the higher models are more choices for resistance, more preset workout programs, and Bluetooth connectivity for data sharing. Compare Max Trainers
Bowflex Results Treadmills
New for 2022 are home treadmills with the Bowflex Results brand name. Bowflex Results treadmills support walking and running at up to 12 mph. These cardio trainers appear to be light commercial quality, but they’re sale priced for home use at $1,799 and $2,699. For convenience they have folding frames.
The two new Bowflex treadmills are named Bowflex Treadmill 22 and Bowflex Treadmill 10. They were designed with serious research and a commitment to durable design, and the effort shows! Strengths on each span from maintenance-free workout belts to Bluetooth-enabled consoles that feature per-minute estimates of calorie burn. These fitness machines haven’t been on the market long, but we expect them to become leaders in the Bowflex tradition. Compare Bowflex Treadmills
What We Like:
- Effective Yet Low Impact: Bowflex fitness machines let people enjoy more comfortable workouts without compromising on challenge. TreadClimbers are low impact for walking and the Max Trainers are zero impact for running — yet both options burn calories at rates you can’t achieve on a treadmill. Bowflex Results treadmills are also built to optimize results with high quality cushioning and a power incline.
- Upper Body Workouts: The upper body workout arms on Max Trainers are more powerful that what we see on elliptical trainers. Bowflex says they’re up to 80% more effective at adding to calorie burn.
- Multiple User Profiles: Each Bowflex treadmill or treadmill alternative can support at least two user profiles. Some can support four.
- Amenities: Consoles on these units have extras such as oversized cup holders, accessory trays, tablet computer holders and USB charging ports.
- Compact: Bowflex fitness equipment is designed especially for home use and takes less space than the competition. TreadClimbers are 3-in-1 fitness machines, and Max Trainers are full-body trainers, but each demands less space than a treadmill. Additionally the new Bowflex Results treadmills have foldable frames.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Each cardio machine featured here has a six-week money back guarantee. Each carries a warranty too. Some Bowflex warranties are excellent and others aren’t so hot. Specifics are noted in our individual product reviews.
What We Don’t Like:
- Consoles: Bowflex equipment has some nice amenities but some machines lack the touchscreens, cooling fans and other special features that competitors might include. Depending on the model, workout guidance could be rather limited too.
- Warranties: Residential warranties for Max Trainers are for one to three years, depending on the model. These are short warranties for fitness machines at these price points — but then again, they’re not quite like any other trainers. Warranties for Bowflex Results treadmills are above average.
- Prices: Bowflex Results treadmills are very well priced and look like best buys for 2022. Max Trainers range from under $1,000 to over $2,000.
Bowflex Results treadmills, and Bowflex treadmill alternatives, are produced by a well-established and reputable US-based company. It’s popular worldwide for providing durable fitness equipment that allows remarkably efficient yet low-risk exercise. A bonus is that these home fitness machines have humble demands for floor space considering all they can accomplish. Previously the price range for all these benefits was more exclusive, but with Bowflex Results treadmills added for 2022 more options meet the typical shopper’s home fitness budget. When you’re shopping for a home treadmill or treadmill alternative, Bowflex is a great place to begin.